Jasna Bruce completed a
Bachelor of Science (Honours in Psychology), and a Post Graduate Diploma in
Audiology at the University of Melbourne. She has been working as an
Audiologist for over 28 years. Jasna is also a registered psychologist and is
passionate about hearing care and supporting clients to maximise quality of
life by improving hearing. Jasna’s services are fully independent, and rely on the latest evidence base in hearing research.
- Hearing assessments for adults and children over 2.5 years of age.
- All types of Hearing devices as needed: invisible, rechargeable, noise cancelling ear buds
- Psychosocial support of hearing impaired at all stages of life
to hear better in background noise
- Auditory processing screening tests for children and adults
- Screening early learners for risk of literacy underachievement
- Musicians filtered ear plugs
- Industry hearing protection
- Shooters’ hearing protection